Saturday, August 9, 2014

Spiders

Here come my Halloween posts.  I'm going to start out with my spiders.  This simple craft was one of my very first posts on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I've updated the format and added more crafts to the package since then and it is still a teacher favorite because of all the variations it allows.


There are 3 main designs in this package:  The Spelling Spider with lined paper legs, a girl or boy spider fun craft and a blank spider fun craft.  I included blank legs and numbered legs for different projects.

The spelling lined legs are wonderful- All eight legs fit on one page so kids can write on them easily and then cut them out.  The completed spiders are kind of big and fun to see hanging around the classroom!

Check it out right here:  Spider Learning Crafts and Spelling Hats!


No comments:

Post a Comment