Friday, February 22, 2013

Elephant

 
 
Have you ever needed a Blue Elephant? I don't know why, but my kids love Blue Elephant Jokes.  Here is a little guy I drew up to help me out with my jokes.  If you are unfamilar with the jokes, I gave you a sample at the bottom of the page.  Enjoy!
 
For my elephant I used the drawing above and then gave him some blue hair, a blue ear, some toe nails and a tail.  He turned out pretty cute!

 

Jokes

How do you catch a blue elephant? With a blue elephant rope of course.
How do you catch a white elephant?
You feed him blueberries until he turns blue, and then catch with the Blue Elephant Rope!
Ok, so how do you catch a Pink elephant?
Well, you have to scare him so he turns white, then feed him the blueberries so he turns blue, and then catch him with the Blue Elephant Rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment